maandag 2 maart 2009

Aankondiging interview met Evangeline Lilly

Sky One, de Engelse zender, geeft aan dat ze een interview hebben gehouden met Evangeline Lilly uit Lost dat binnenkort uitkomt.

Skymag recently got the chance to sit down for a chat with Evangeline Lilly of "Lost" on the breathtaking set in beautiful Oahu, Hawaii. The last few episodes of "Lost" have seen Kate Austen cover all the bases: Embracing motherhood, romancing Jack Shephard, and ending up right back in the place she swore she'd never return to. In these interview excerpts, Evangeline reveals what life is like on "the island."

Make sure you open your March 2009 Skymag for the complete interview and some behind-the-scenes pics, as well as features on the new Law & Order UK and a peek behind-the-curtain at Gladiators!

Skymag: Hi Evangeline. You're so lucky living and working in Oahu, are there any downsides?

Evangeline: Visiting here's a whole other thing to living here. It's muggy, it's wet, your hair never looks good… and make-up never ever looks good!

Skymag: Good job you've been playing a tomboy all this time! Are you sick of that same old outfit?

Evangeline: (Laughs): It's comfortable – and when I eat lunch, I don't care if I spill any! But this season we're filming the Oceanic Six off the island, so I've been wearing stilletos and pencil skirts for some of the flash-forward scenes…and I've loved it! I've felt beautiful and womanly. It's helped me embrace Kate's new womanhood. We see Kate the mum, not Kate on the run.

Skymag: So Kate has changed – but has filming "Lost" changed you?

Evangeline: Well, when I started I was 24 and this summer I'll be 30 – if you don't change within those years, you're a very stunted individual! I've learnt to stand up for myself in a way that's respectable – not in a way that turns me into a diva.

Grab your March 2009 Skymag to find out Evangeline's thoughts on fame, fitness, and her post-"Lost" plans!

Bron: Sky One

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
Contact - Adverteren? - Over ons - ©2009 -