dinsdag 14 april 2009

Daniel Dae Kim stopt met MySpace

THE END OF THE EXPERIMENT
Well it lasted much longer than I thought, but alas, after much thought, I have decided to end my MySpace page. Thanks to all of you who helped make my time here so enjoyable. Your comments, blog responses, and photos often brought a smile, and sometimes even a downright chuckle. It's great to know how many loyal fans of the show are out there, and staying faithful to the end.

If you're still interested in reading my blog though, I'll be writing over at my website danieldaekim.com. In fact, look for a new entry in the next couple of days as I prepare to head to London to do "The King and I" at the Albert Hall."

I'll keep this page active for a few days as I wind down, and in a week, it should be gone *poof.*

One final note though, I will be monitoring to make sure no fake profiles of me start going up again, but I won't be able to catch everything. If there's a new page up that doesn't have a new candid photo, along with an intro from me, then you can assume that it's fake. I'll be sure to let you know if and when I return.

Thanks again everyone. It's been a lot of fun communicating with all of you, and most of all, thanks for supporting my work and career.

Mahalo and Aloha!

Bron: Daniel Dae Kim's MySpace

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
Contact - Adverteren? - Over ons - ©2009 -