maandag 20 april 2009

Klein stukje Lost in interview Harold Perrineau

In een nieuw interview met Harold Perrineau gaat een klein stukje over Lost.
TV.com: Time for some 'Lost' questions. Just to clarify, are you dead or un-dead? Are you done with the show?

Harold Perrineau: I get to clarify it? Is that what you're saying? I get to clarify something on 'Lost'? I couldn't clarify anything on 'Lost'. [laugh] As far as I know, Michael is blown up. But I know that the island is moving back and forth in time and they're doing flash forwards and flash backs. I still work for ABC, so I would wind up back on 'Lost' for a minute or two. Or not. But I have no idea. I wish I could clarify it.

TV.com: Now that you've had a bit of time to think about it, and after the fourth season, do you feel Michael was redeemed? Because he was kind of hated there for a while.

Harold Perrineau: Personally, I don't see where he was redeemed. I get that he helped out and he got most of those people off, but I still don't know if Ben is a good guy or a bad guy. So I couldn't tell you if he's redeemed. I have no idea. If Ben turns out to be a bad guy, then you know, he was a jerk for being there spying for him. But if he turns out to be a good guy, well then he did a good thing by helping. So, I don't--see, this is what happens with 'Lost'. What I wind up saying almost every time is, "I don't know". I sound like Scoobydoo, "Ardonno." [laugh]

TV.com: Thanks for talking to us.

Harold Perrineau: Thanks man.

Bron: TV.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
Contact - Adverteren? - Over ons - ©2009 -